PHP 150,000 - PHP 200,000
Posted on 9-SEP-23
Carry out Project Management role for the construction of the project on behalf of the Client. Responsible for the planning, management, coordination and financial control of a project.
- Establish partnerships with the Clients team working together for the benefit of the Project.
- Ensure all parties, including Contractor, work together as a team to provide a finished. project, in a time frame acceptable to the Client, to the quality required by the Client, and to a budget acceptable to the Client.
- Ensure a clear organizational structure with good communication lines between all parties.
- Oversee the execution of the project on a day-to-day basis including pre- construction, construction and post construction phases and act decisively should the project run into delay or any activity is being carried out in an unsafe manner.
- Preparation of the Project Construction Risk Profile.
- Preparation, updating and maintaining of the Project Directory, Risk Register and Project Execution Plan during the term of the Project.
- Supervise, monitor and take clear, decisive and proactive action in conjunction with Project Manager when required during the execution of the Works during construction and Post Construction Phases in accordance with the Contract between the Client and the Contractor.
- Review, comment and approve Contractors construction program, monitor and report updates during execution of the Works.
- Preparation and updating of safety report on a weekly / monthly basis.
- Preparation and updating of a QA / QC report on a weekly / monthly basis.
- Establish, maintain and update with Clients, Consultants and third parties timing of Site visits and inspections as Engineers of Record during the execution of the Works that the Works are in compliance with the Contract Documents.
- Review, comment, approve, monitor and update testing and commissioning program.
- Review, comment and accept testing and commissioning manuals, testing certificates and warranties in accordance with Contractors contract closeout deliverables.
- Review, and update and monitor master plan and master program against actual progress particularly critical activities.
- Preparation and issuance of Construction Close Out Report.
- Checking drawings, review project work scope, drawings and requirements for compliance to engineering design, materials, procurement, fabrication and construction.
- Overseeing quality control, health and safety matters on the site, and ensuring that regulations are adhered to:
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties, and other problems that may arise.
- Identify risks and issues, suggest alternatives that lead to the best solution.
- Reviews and manage contractual obligations of the parties and provides continual. review to ensure that all terms and conditions are met.
- Bachelor Degree in any of the following courses/major: Architecture/Interior Design/Civil Engineering
- Has over 5 years of work experience as a Manager in Civil & Infrastructure Projects, Construction Projects with MEP.
- Knowledge of Project Management with demonstrated experience in managing sites, site coordination and client presentation
- Can do basic Cost Estimates and Cost Monitoring
- Can do Project Monitoring and Risks Mitigation
- Knowledgeable in Quality Assurances in respect to Project Documentations
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Proficiency in programming and planning software (e.g., MS project, Autocad, Microsoft Office) required
- Health and Safety Background is an advantage
How to Apply!