PHP 150,000 - PHP 200,000
Posted on 9-SEP-23
- Establish partnerships with the Clients team working together for the benefit of the Project.
- Ensure all parties, including Contractor, work together as a team to provide a finished. project, in a time frame acceptable to the Client, to the quality required by the Client, and to a budget acceptable to the Client.
- Ensure a clear organizational structure with good communication lines between all parties.
- Oversee the execution of the project on a day-to-day basis including pre- construction, construction and post construction phases and act decisively should the project run into delay or any activity is being carried out in an unsafe manner.
- Preparation of the Project Construction Risk Profile.
- Preparation, updating and maintaining of the Project Directory, Risk Register and Project Execution Plan during the term of the Project.
- Supervise, monitor and take clear, decisive and proactive action in conjunction with Project Manager when required during the execution of the Works during construction and Post Construction Phases in accordance with the Contract between the Client and the Contractor.
- Review, comment and approve Contractors construction program, monitor and report updates during execution of the Works.
- Preparation and updating of safety report on a weekly / monthly basis.
- Preparation and updating of a QA / QC report on a weekly / monthly basis.
- Establish, maintain and update with Clients, Consultants and third parties timing of Site visits and inspections as Engineers of Record during the execution of the Works that the Works are in compliance with the Contract Documents.
- Review, comment, approve, monitor and update testing and commissioning program.
- Review, comment and accept testing and commissioning manuals, testing certificates and warranties in accordance with Contractors contract closeout deliverables.
- Review, and update and monitor master plan and master program against actual progress particularly critical activities.
- Preparation and issuance of Construction Close Out Report.
- Checking drawings, review project work scope, drawings and requirements for compliance to engineering design, materials, procurement, fabrication and construction.
- Overseeing quality control, health and safety matters on the site, and ensuring that regulations are adhered to:
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties, and other problems that may arise.
- Identify risks and issues, suggest alternatives that lead to the best solution.
- Reviews and manage contractual obligations of the parties and provides continual. review to ensure that all terms and conditions are met.
- With at least 5 years of IT or Technical Services Management background.
- Preferably with at least 3 years of experience working in a management level at a Telecommunications or IT industry.
- Experience in handling either enterprise, key accounts, and managed services is an advantage.
- Must be knowledgeable in IT solutions, products, and services related to data connectivity and managed services, and enterprise internet services.
Years of Experience
Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin