QA&QC Field Engineer
PHP 50,000 - PHP 100,000
Posted on 9-SEP-23
- Assists the QA/QC Head for the preparation of civil & infra ITP’s and method statement, weekly report on civil & infra activities, and other civil & infra QA/QC documents.
- Assists QA/QC Head in the QA/QC documentation, verification and reporting of civil & infra activities to ensure compliance project requirements.
- Reviews technical specifications and approved standard drawings and ensure the same are strictly implemented at site concerning civil works.
- Conducts regular inspections of the construction activities to identify deviations/non conformances at an early stage of the activity.
- Communicates all quality related improvement matters to the assigned area supervisor.
- Conducts inspection of work done outside the project site such as fabrications shops, plants, etc. to ensure implementation of quality control.
- Conducts quality receiving inspection of materials to be used for all civil & infra related activities.
- Coordinates with client’s engineers/inspectors during joint inspection of all civil & infra works.
- Assists the QA/QC Head in the preparation of civil & infra hand-over documents.
- Reports any non-conformance to QA/QC Head.
- Ensure that subcontractors adhere to the Project Quality Plan by conducting inspections of their works and reports non-compliance for proper corrective action.
- Monitors the rectification and closure of punch list items of the project prior to handover to the Client.
- Performs other related job/duties as may be assigned by the management from time to time.
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or any related field of study.
- Has over 5 years of work experience in Civil & Infrastructure Projects & Construction Projects.
- Knowledge of QA&QC Management with demonstrated experience in managing sites inspection, site coordination and client presentation.
- Knowledgeable in Quality Assurances in respect to Project Documentations.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- ISO Certified is an advantage.
- Health and Safety Background is an advantage.
Years of Experience
Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin
PHP 50,000 - PHP 80,000
Posted on 17-SEP-23
Support various aspects of the HR function, including payroll & and leave management, recruitment, training, and employee relations.
- Providing support to the full spectrum of HR functions, including talent acquisition, learning and development, compensation, and benefits.
- Implementing employee onboarding & offboarding activities.
- Creating and maintaining employee personnel files and ensuring employee information is up to date in the internal system.
- Maintaining employee leave and training records.
- Administering medical and other insurance as per Company policy.
- Preparing monthly HR reports for management.
- Performing other ado works such as preparing work certificates & others.
- Other ad-hoc works as maybe required.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related fields.
- You have proven experience as an HR Administrator or in a similar administrative role, demonstrating HR operations knowledge and attention to detail.
- You are familiar with HRIS software, and database management is an advantage.
- You have strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with employees and stakeholders effectively.
- You have a high level of discretion and confidentiality in handling sensitive employee information.
- You are proficient in MS Office applications, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- You have the ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of the HR team.
- You have good verbal & written communication skills.
- You are organized, detail-oriented.