PHP 50,000 - PHP 80,000
Posted on 13-Jul-23
- Overall management of overall IT operations and computer systems
- Responsible for end-to-end project management, support, service, and execution of the IT integration process
- Able to handle and facilitate the following, but not limited to: Windows OS, MAC, MS Office o365, Google workspace, Yeastar PABX, Fortinet, Cisco, Microsoft Dynamics GP, Azure Cloud, and Huawei Cloud
- Oversee the implementation of new technologies, ensuring alignment with business objectives and seamless integration with existing systems.
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
- Design, develop, implement, maintain and coordinate IT systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
- With at least 5 years of IT or Technical Services Management background.
- Preferably with at least 3 years of experience working in a management level at a Telecommunications or IT industry.
- Experience in handling either enterprise, key accounts, and managed services is an advantage.
- Must be knowledgeable in IT solutions, products, and services related to data connectivity and managed services, and enterprise internet services.
Years of Experience
Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin